Glimpse of the East coast – 4 Nights, 5 Days
Day 1: Arrival in New York . Relax at the hotel and get ready for the tour.
Day 2: Today, we are going to explore the Big Apple, New York City.
We will walk on the Wall Street, see Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange where we will also have a chance to take a picture with Charging Bull. We can overlook the New York city from the top of One World Trade Center. Then we will take a ferry to the Statue of Liberty Cruise. Capture the views of Manhattan, Statue of Liberty Brooklyn Bridge.
Explore the Rockefeller center and famous landmarks of America by visiting Times Square where we will find bars, restaurants, theatres, museums and a great atmosphere.
Day 3: Depart to Washington by road. On the way we will stop at Philadelphia to visit the Independence National Historical Park, view the exterior of Independence Palace and Liberty Bell. By afternoon we reach Washington. Then we’ll visit the US Capitol, US Supreme Court from outside. Afterwards, we’ll have a photo stop outside of the White House, followed by Lincoln Memorial , Jefferson memorial Hall, Korean War Memorial Square .
Day 4: In the morning fly to Buffalo . Transfer to greatest natural wonders – Niagara Falls. Get soaked in the Niagara river with thrilling experience of Maid of the Mist and cave of the winds. At night enjoy Niagara Falls Illumination.
Day 5: Depart to your hometown.
- Daily breakfast except day 01.
- 4 Nights stay at 3 star hotel
- Entrance Tickets of One World center, Statue of Liberty, Maid of the mist and Cave of the winds.
- All tours and transfers by private vehicle
- International or domestic airfare.
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance
- Baggage charges
- Porterage, tip to drivers and waiters
- Personal Expense of any nature like, laundry, shopping
- Any tours, transfers or event tickets not mentioned in package inclusions
- Charges for additional driving hours
- Incidental Charges
*Fill up the form to find the cost